Large-Screen Entertainment for the group. Superb Picture Quality. Installation flexibility & ease of use.
The PT-AR100/AH1000 lets friends and family enjoy Full-HD large screen entertainment from movies, sports to video games. Whether this projector is used for a house party filled with friends or for family movie night, the PT-AR100/AH1000 will provide everybody with vivid, clear and stunning video content.
|Model Number||Brightness||Resolution||Main Features|
|PT-AR100/AH1000||2,800 lm||Full HD||• 2,800 lumens of high brightness and superb picture quality let you enjoy vivid, clear and stunning video content.
• Light Harmonizer 3 automatically adjusts images to match the surrounding conditions.
• 2x optical zoom/focus and horizontal/vertical lens shift ensure installation flexibility.
Main Parts and Controls
|Power supply||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||350 W (0.08 W in standby mode)|
|LCD*2 panel||Panel size||18.7 mm (0.74 in) diagonal (16:9 aspect ratio)|
|Display method||Transparent LCD panel (× 3, R/G/B)|
|Drive method||Active matrix|
|Pixels||2,073,600 (1,920 × 1,080) × 3, total of 6,220,800 pixels|
|Lamp*3||280 W UHM lamp|
|Lens||Manual zoom (1.33–2.69:1), manual focus lenses, F 2.0–3.4, f 21.5–43.0 mm|
|Projection size (diagonal)||1.02–7.62 m (40–300 inches)|
|Colors||Full color (1,073,741,824 colors)|
|Center-to-corner uniformity ratio*4||0.85|
|Contrast ratio*4||50,000:1*6 (full on/full off)|
|Resolution||1,920 × 1,080 pixels|
|Scanning frequency||RGB||fH: 15 kHz–74 kHz, fV: 24 Hz–85 Hz,
dot clock: 154 MHz or lower
|YPBPR (YCBCR)||525i (480i), 625i (576i), 525p (480p), 625p (576p), 750 (720)/60p, 750 (720)/50p,
1125 (1080)/60i, 1125 (1080)/50i, 1125 (1080)/24p, 1125 (1080)/60p, 1125 (1080)/50p
|Video/S-Video||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60]
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
|Optical axis shift*7||Vertical: ±65%, horizontal: ±26%|
|Keystone correction range||Vertical: approx. ±30°|
|Installation||Ceiling/desk, front/rear (menu selection)|
|On-screen menu languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Swedish,|
|Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Thai, Japanese|
|Terminals||HDMI IN||HDMI connector × 2, HDMI™ (Deep Color, x.v.Color™*8, CEC*9 ),
HDCP compliant, supports HDAVI Control Version 5
|COMPUTER (RGB) IN||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) × 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR × 1)|
|COMPONENT IN||RCA pin × 3 (YPBPR/YCBCR)|
|TRIGGER IN/OUT||M3 × 2, 12 V, max. 100 mA
(input/output selectable using on-screen menu)
|VIDEO IN||RCA pin × 1|
|S-VIDEO IN||Mini DIN 4-pin × 1|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin × 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|Power cord length||3.0 m (9 ft 10 in)|
|Cabinet materials||Molded plastic (PC+ABS)|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||470 mm × 151 mm × 380 mm*10 (18-17/32˝ × 5-15/16˝ × 14-31/32˝ )*10|
|Weight*11||Approx. 8.6 kg (19.0 lbs)|
|Operation noise*4||29 dB (lamp power: ECO)|
|Operating temperature||0°–40°C (32°–104°F)*12|
|Operating humidity||20%–80% (no condensation)|
|Remote control unit||Power supply||3 V DC (AA/R6 type battery × 2)|
|Operation range*13||Approx. 7 m (23 ft) when operated from directly in front of the signal receptor|
|Dimensions||48 × 138 × 28 mm|
|(W × H × D)||(1-7/8˝ × 5-7/16˝ × 1-3/32˝)|
|Weight||Approx. 125 g (4.4 oz) (including batteries)|
|Supplied accessories||Power cord (× 1) (× 2 for PT-AR100EA)|
|Wireless remote control unit (× 1)|
|Batteries for remote control (AA/R6 type × 2)|
|Lens cover (× 1)|
|Optional accessories||Replacement lamp unit||ET-LAA110|
|Ceiling mount bracket||ET-PKA110H (for high ceilings)|
|ET-PKA110S (for low ceilings)|
- Product numbers vary depending on the market. PT-AR100 is the product number for areas outside of Europe, and PT-AH1000 is the product number within Europe.
- The projector uses a type of liquid crystal panel that typically consists of millions of pixels. This panel is built with very high-precision technology to provide the finest possible image. Occasionally, a few pixels may remain turned on (bright) or turned off (dark). Please note that this is an intrinsic characteristic of the manufacturing technology that affects all products using LCD technology.
- The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp that contains high internal pressure. This lamp may break, emitting a large sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use. The length of time that it takes for the lamp to break or fail to illuminate varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
- Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
- In Dynamic mode, with dynamic iris on.
- In Cinema 1 mode, with dynamic iris on.
- Shift range is limited during simultaneous horizontal and vertical shifting.
- Effective in Rec. 709 picture mode.
- CEC is an abbreviation for Consumer Electronics Control. Operation may not be possible with some connected equipment or settings.
- With legs at shortest position.
- Average value. May differ depending on models.
- When [HIGH ALTITUDE MODE] is set to [ON]: 0°C – 35°C (32°F–95°F)
- Operation range differs depending on environments.